Advantages of Leonardo PSS in comparison with international analogues
- A wide range of available PSS-solutions built according to IATA standards and the principle of "plug and play"
- Free consulting and free training (initial or subsequent)
- Fast training, which does not require highly qualified personnel (thanks to the intuitive graphic interface")
- High susceptibility to user requests for system development, mostly free.
The main distinguishing features of the inventory system Leonardo
- Automation of many processes on account of business rules, which drastically reduces the number of routine manual operations
- Independent scheduling and resource management
- Developed quoting of booking classes, coupled with three algorithms for calculating the availability of seats
- Automated passenger ticket revalidation while transfer
- Easy access to any incoming or outgoing intersystem message (types A and B), system data or history of any action in the system
- Intelligent queue filtering mechanisms that simplify their processing
- Absence of a one-time (linking) or regular (traffic types A / B) payments when connecting to GDS
- Unlimited number of switchable working windows / bookmarks
- Booking and any of their elements are available for viewing / changing in inventory module
The Leonardo PSS core is Leonardo's inventory system, which consists of a number of standard business processes with the highest degree of automation.
Inventory system provides:
- flight schedule management
- flight resource management
- passenger transfer management
- sales management.